Thursday, October 11, 2012

"God is never hidden, but sometimes we are." - Henry B. Eyring

"You are better prepared than any generation... but the culture we are in is not righteous... our youth have never been stronger, but the apathy and lack of commitment is growing. We must remember: commitment= repentance" -Quentin L. Cook

"I'm a mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it." -Ann M. Dibb

"Look forward with hope, not backward with despair." - Shayne M. Bowen

"ASK THE MISSIONARIES." -Russel M. Nelson

"Often, we get 'so busy' and we wear it as a badge of honor. This life is only a blink, so become the person God intended you to be." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"Good intentions are NOT enough- we must DO." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf


I'm not sure if this is the first General Conference that I actually prepared for, or if it really was the best one yet. The leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints were NOT beating around the bush and some incredible revelation was given. I loved every second of it.

I was also so blessed to attend 2 sessions at the Conference Center. Holler for living in SLC. 

Saturday Morning: Me, roommate Emilee, and friend from Provo, Andrew






Sunday Morning: Logan pals, McKelle Boren and McCall Stanley

Snow Canyon Reunion!
Peace & Love,
Abbey

1 comment: