Friday, October 12, 2012

Time FLIES.

I can't believe that over a YEAR ago I was playing in the 3A Tennis State Finals. Refer to this post for a summary of our season. I watched quite a bit of the matches for State this year, and it made me miss my team! With only the singles players making it to state this year, they still took 3rd. That freaking rocks. Go Warriors. 

Last year, Madison and I were undefeated until our first loss in the State Finals. 2nd in State for 1st Doubs? Not too shabby. Madison became my best friend last year and I couldn't have asked for a better doubles partner. We worked so well together and had an unforgettable season. We shared moments together that mean so much to me now and I will never forget. 





I love and miss my team. But I'm happy where I'm at now. Definitely happy. 


October 2011, 2nd in State. Senior Year.

Playing in the State Finals.

Undefeated Region Champs, 1st Doubles. Best partnership in the universe.

1 comment:

  1. Why are you so dang cute? I'll thank Lori and Hans later. Love you SOOOOOO much Abbey Rose!

    ReplyDelete