Monday, October 15, 2012

It was nice to be home.

Got my wisdom teeth out by Dr. Boren on Tuesdey, and spent the whole week in the STG. The U had the whole week off for Fall Break (go utes) and my wisdom teeth were killing me so it was perfect timing. As I was driving home (home as in SLC, weird I know), I realized I ended up seeing some of the most important people in my life over the break, which I was very pleased with. Josie Larson, James Christiansen, Tirsa Snyder, Garrett Clements, Cameron Cox, David Lloyd, Joey Anderson, Shalei Miller, Weston Esplin, Kira Bott, Olivia Earl, brother Alex, sister Tori, brother John, sister Mikelle, my nephews, my grandparents, and my wonderful Mom and Dad. I even skyped the Megan's (Brindley and Chalmers) for a solid 2 hours one of the nights I was in STG.

I AM BEYOND BLESSED.

thanks Boren fan

skypey!
this beauty drove me to my appointment
love him 
soccer game

yay weston!


proud of my tirsa

i love tower

chillin at the ward party with towey

love STG nights

i love my boys!

joey and david. missed them

holla atcha 1st ward. alex, me, kira, mel, chanelle

mah bff



heading back up north

lil visit to orem. cried when i saw her

oh p.s.- this week is spiritual boot camp. I am buckling down and applying the things I learned at conference INTO my life. No more being "flooded by the spirit" and "filled with enlightenment" and then ignoring it. This girl is taking things seriously. 

peace and love
-abs

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest & I always love your comments on my blog! I really enjoy yours as well. Keep the posts comings.

    ReplyDelete