Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am crying.

I was searching through old pictures and found a folder labeled "MYSPACE". 
Yes. I had a myspace. And ...  
I posted some prime myspace photos. 

I'll share them here, but don't judge me. I was an 8th grader.

here's a classic peace sign and kissy face.

everyone look at my long hair, it's crimped

bangs covering eyes

a mirror shot is a must
:p




Yes ladies and gents, this was me. 
A myspace girl. 
Glad that phase is over and that I've become pretty good at mocking myspace photos. Here's a couple..








peace out. 
haha, literally.

12 comments:

  1. oh my holy crap. BEST POST EVER. we were such classy gals back in the day.
    Omg I G2G, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha abbey this had me laughing so hard. The things myspace taught our generation is timeless. I think we all have a few mirror photos we're not to proud of. Love the post. Love you. aaaand love the crimped hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GREAT. I am mad that I'm the 3rd to comment. Just call me a loser. But I am so glad you posted this! It rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably see you in 35 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment number 9 of mine deserves this face -- :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why that face is so funny to me but it is. Like, try to do it in the mirror. Tis great. Well, I guess I'm done here.

    ReplyDelete