Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Give me an F! Give me an I! ...

Give me an N! Give me an A! Give me an L! Give me an S!
....What does that spell?!

TIRED. 

Preparing for finals is making me very tired.
I'm not:
a wreck
stressed out to the max
freaking out
angry
or
grumpy.

I'm just fetching tired. And slightly emotional? I started bawling driving home from school today. Whatevski. I asked my awesome home teacher for a blessing on Sunday to help me through the next week. In the blessing he said to always remember to enjoy yourself along the way and whatever work you've put in will be consecrated. He also said to NOT FORGET to do the little things like praying every day and reading scripture.

So... to all you college kids out there, religious or not; remember to enjoy yourselves along the way, and have faith in whatever it is you have faith in. It'll all be okay.

Cheers to education!

This was my "hey finals, COME AT ME" face.

Peace & Love
abs


3 comments:

  1. you cute and clever girl you.
    good luck with all of that junkus! you're good at life and i'm confident you've got the right and most important person in the universe on your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always here for emotional support! You rock and we can hate finals together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO EXCITED FOR FINALS TO BE OVER AND FOR YOU TO COME HOME!! Also seriously finals make me tired. Yesterday I wanted to go to bed at 5:31 and Alex thought it was funny so he took a screen shot of the time and almost put it on Instagram. Meanie. Well I love you and I know we can both make it through the next week!! Check snapchat please! K love you! Bye!

    ReplyDelete