Saturday, August 25, 2012

My humble abode.


I LOVE MY APARTMENT.

My roommates are clean and they are the BEST. I love all of them. Enough of that, here's some pickeys.

THE FRONT ROOM
Please note the orange/green croc combo. Yep, still goin' strong.
Cute little fireplace and balcony :)

THE KITCHEN
 
I've got great roommates. Just makin' baked goods all over the place.
Dining room table. LOVE.
THE BEDROOM. I share with Amber.
My side of the room. Wall hangings are in progress.
Again, wall hangings are in progress. 
My desk. My seriously perfect sister built it for me. Took 5 hours.
Mah skoobooks (school books)
My super cute gray trunk. And floor lamp and bookshelf from Heidi. She's the best.
 THE BATHROOM. (inside our room)
BE JEALOUS. Only 2 of us share and it's huge.
clawsee (closet)
It was really late and we looked ugly. All in the name of blogging though, right?! No.

All in all, I love my place. I love this city. And I LOVE my roommates. 

For now, peace and love,
-abs

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Cuteness! Thanks for saying I'm perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedding is so cute! Love it! Better see a picture of us up in your room soon ;) Love you miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my land. I love your apartment! AND I LOVE MINE. Seriously 2 times the size I remember it. So that's good (you told me I could brag so I am). I love you flo.

    ReplyDelete