Wednesday, August 8, 2012

just call me a daydreamer...

I guess you could say I'm a master daydreamer. I'm so good at it, that sometimes I can't recall if something actually happened or if I daydreamed it. 

I also have my entire future planned out in my head. That's pretty dang good if you ask me.

Life is about to change over here for Abbey Hafen. It's about to change a whole lot. I've pretty much had control over every decision thus far- where I want to go to school, what I want to do, when I'm leaving, what classes I'm taking, where I'll work, etc. But the time is about to come... where things are just gonna happen. And my daydreams will be put on hold. 

Life is about to happen. All I hope is that it doesn't leave a mark on my face when it slaps me.

Three cheers for daydreamers, may all your dreams come true.

-abs

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Cannot wait to help you move up there. We will have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to visit me!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete