Sunday, February 10, 2013

Middelowday

Ya know those nights when you just want to stay up and:

-continue on in deep scripture study
-talk about life with those you live with
-clean out every cupboard in the house
-blog about everything
-run laundry
-talk on the phone/ Skype old friends
-jam on the uke
-write letters to close friends

???

Yeah. I wish I could have those nights every night. I decided there should be 8 days in a week. 

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Middelowday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday.

Middelowday would come after Wednesday, and it wouldn't be a considered a weekday. It's a "weekend" day, but in the middle of the week. How nice would that be? A "Saturday" in the middle of the week. Ah. BLISS. PURE BLISS.

I think I'll petition for that later in life. HA. Can you imagine if all of a sudden that changed? If it does, you all will know it was because of me. Feel privileged to know me, I'll be famous for this later.

Goodnight,
Peace & Love - abs

2 comments: