Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Question.

*conversation with myself just barely*

Question: Do you ever have solo dance slash study slash lunch parties?

Answer: I do, yes.

Follow-up Question: Do you love them?









































YES.

Happy Tuesday. Monday sucked but Tuesdey's doin' good so far. GREAT actually.

Eat oatmeal for breakfast, say hi to every person you pass on the streets today, say prayers and just chat with the Big Guy Upstairs when you're bored, study the amazing human body, and talk to your pet fish in its bowl. All of this equates to a great day.

peace & love,
abs

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU. Three cheers for a great Tuesdey! (I caught that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i refreshed the page on my phone an embarrassing amount of times then realized if i scrolled down the rest of you post would be there. L for loser on my part. also i have no idea why my texts are being sent as emails, and happy tuesdey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I did the same thing as Tori. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi abbey. Guess what, i nominated you for the liebster award on my blog today! go to this link for the details:
    http://toriandalex.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete