Monday, January 7, 2013

the swing of things..

Ahhhh. I know school starting back means STRESS, but it feels so good to be back.

All 4 of us roommates are home, dodgeball for FHE was so fun, and long talks with ward friends always hit the spot. 

First day back= SUCCESS.

The Schedg: (schedule)

-Human Anatomy Lecture + Lab (with cadavers!)
-Chemistry Lecture + Chem Lab + Chem Discussion
-L.E.A.P. (a humanities type class where we learn about poverty, refugees, racism, policies, etc. We read books and discuss them, discuss community issues, and just learn about life. Only 25 students in there and I had the same classmates, peer advisor, AND professor last semester. yay familiarity)
-Tennis
-Orchestra
-Institute

I am so happy to get back to the good ol' Biology building, meet back with my LEAP pals, rehearse and perform stellar music in orchestra, see my cute kids at the elementary every week again, get back into tennis, learn to love chemistry, make new friends and strengthen relationships with old ones, and most of all... welcome in NEW adventures.

I'm young and I love it.

Sound cheesy? I don't care. 

...It's good to be back in the swing of things.

peace & love
-abs

1 comment:

  1. I first read "I'm young and I love it" as "I'm young and in love"..heh heh.. however both are great statements. Glad your glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete