Sunday, May 15, 2011

senior ball was fetch.

yeah girl. senior ball deserves a little posty post.

 my day date rocked. Garrett, Me, Meghan, and Peter dominated MDK ball (murder death kill dodgeball). hands down. but before this, garrett and i had a pre-day-date and cleaned out our cars. it was much needed.
too cool for school.
borgle did my hair, she's a real peach! thanks again, bek. and my mom and sissy got me in my dress.

garrett then came and got me, but he came to the back door and just walked in, like he usually does. i guess this was huge no-no cause the hafen clan flipped a lid and made him walk around. too funny.


then we had dinner at PF with the group and warbles was our waiter. 
we changed our shoes after dinner. MUCH better...
dance at the Ledges = super fetch. my date was a dancin' fool, as was I.

then, of course, we screamed to 3OH!3 and rapped eminem like no other on the way home. 

good night? i think yes. all thanks to my best friend, devin brown. thanks again.


1 comment:

  1. Dang girl. What a babe rockin' post. Looks like a B-LAST. Keep up the good work, of being coolio.

    ReplyDelete