Thursday, May 26, 2011

my love, my love

i've blogged about music before. but really. i love it. here's some fun pics of some-what recent stuff i've done lately :)

Jazzy and Me at our last SUPAF with Meg

rehearsing in the choir room... the usual.

region; string trio. yeah girl! 

region; vocal solo

wedding in a tree house

requiem concert; so amazing
whitney, sara, megan, becca, me

requiem
mikelle, megan, tanner, me, mccall

me, Mr. Moore (stellar guy, for sure), mbrindley

quartet performance! ah i love these guys.
me, hillary, sabrina, david

pops concert!
whitney, me play discombobulate with levi and mikelle

after party at wingers

borgle

singing in kira's sem class :)


performing discombobulate in... 1A 2A 3A 4A 1B & 4B. yeah girl


i performed with jacob singing in senior show off this day. this is us, being in love.
well... i'm sure there's more but here's the ones i have with photos. i love music. it is the best part of my mortal life. 

keep it real,
peace&love - abs

1 comment: