Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not tired.

I have the most terrible sleeping patterns. I go to bed late, and get up early. I am so hard on my body, but yet my body is sooo good to me. I'm very lucky. 


I love being a teenager. 


I took a nap from noon until 4:30 today. Ahh, so so nice. Christmas day was lovely. I absolutely love my family and friends. 


I am so blessed. 


Highlights from the break so far:

Alex getting engaged to Tori
Christmas Eve Lake trip
XBOX kinect 
Parents getting iPhones
Exec scone breakfast and gift exchange
2AM chats with Heidi and Alex
Playing with the nephews
Friend gift exchange
Gingerbread house making with Kenz and David
Movies, games, and late night chats with Brady and his fam
Megamind with the cousins
Cuddling/ falling asleep with my newest nephew, Jett






P.S.- Favorite gifts I received: New YW Recognition Award necklace and brand spankin' new scriptures. Black with a snap flap. Yiiii.


Peace and Love
-abs

No comments:

Post a Comment