Saturday, July 9, 2011

i love my country. and my sister.


to start out the 4th right, we went up to our old neighborhood and had breakfast with our friends from up there. they invite us every year, even though we are technically out of the neighborhood :) 


kathryn and melanee. my neighbors over the wall :)

then we headed to McKelle Boren's dad's office building to watch the fireworks. 
Olivia was a teeny bit scared, but she pulled through ;)

watchin' fireworks :)
madi, liv, call, me

My family doesn't really celebrate this holiday. Everything we do is on our own or through someone else. 

10 years ago THIS year, on July 4th, my cute sister Heidi got in a terrible waverunner accident at Lake Mead. She was life-flighted off the dock to the hospital and had emergency surgery and a million staples. She was only 15. Crazy.


She is a real champ.

I love my sister and never want to lose her.

Hope you all had a good 4th :)

peace and love -abs

3 comments:

  1. I like how you say my full name. tehe. YOU ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!! You cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tribute!! Love you and see you in a few days:)

    ReplyDelete