Sunday, April 3, 2011

L-E-V-I.

I am about to do a very random blog post. And it's all about.. 
...this kid right here.

he's great. seriously. i wish all of you could understand... 
this post is going to sound like i'm in love with him, but i just want everyone to TRY and understand why i think 

Levi Neely is the greatest person ever.

His love for music amazes me. He loves all the dumb stuff, like history on composers, etc. He's just a little smarty pants! That brings me to my next quality.
He's smart. Smart as HECK! he is very intelligent, and he loves to learn.
Levi is willing. ALWAYS willing. He's accompanied me for countless events. And he puts up with me being bossy ;)

us at state ^

He's fun. SO fun. He got my clever white elephant gift at the Madrigal Christmas Party and even if he felt awkward, he pretended like he loved it :)


I have many groups of friends, but Levi seems to slide his way into all of them. My music friends (even ones at different schools) think he's great, of course, but my other friends think he is TOP notch as well. We went to UPAY. and he defended me and told me he liked my outfit (what a guy).
us at UPAY (cheap dance) ^
we ate a lot of food... but who cares :)

Now, before this post gets too creepy, I want to say a couple more things...
Levi is so easy to talk to. He holds good conversation and is an excellent listener. I feel like we have SO much in common, but yet, we are so different.
We went to JP (junior prom) togetha! it was great. we had a violin thing up north that weekend and so we drove home and went straight to the dance on saturday. got there at 10:30, NBD. (no big deal)
us all dolled up for the dance^

The drive home from SLC is about 5 hours. it FLEW by for us. This is probably when I got to know Levi the best. We talked and talked and TALKED. Me, him, and my mother. He is going to go places in this life- for real. I look up to him a lot.

Thanks for being a great pal, Levi. Yudabest.

2 comments:

  1. hi abs!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I love the way you write. You are so entertaining.
    and you know...best friends make the best companions....:) haha. just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hill, i love you! and thanks:)
    i'll keep that advice in mind! i turn 18 next year so.... ;)

    ReplyDelete