Monday, November 1, 2010

for the love.

music. where would i be without it?
I owe a lot of my desire to this little lady right here ^ my sissy heidi.

and of course. my wonderful mother. she is the reason why i'm still doing it today.

i think of how DIFFERENT my life would be without music. It hurts my head when I think about it too much.

"Music is what our feelings sound like"
-unknown

growing up with music has changed my life, for sure.

^ i also have learned to love singing. doing madrigals this year was definitely a good choice:)

i have met wonderful people through music. aka my best friends. ^ these 2 right here

All in all- music is the best. and it is a big part of my life. and i love every second of it.

1 comment:

  1. "aka my best friends. ^ these 2 right here" AND Megan Elizabeth Chalmers. If she wasn't my best pal I would be totally lost in life, not even knowing what was up and what was down.

    ReplyDelete