Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well. Here's my first post.


INCEPTION:
holy CRAP! how was it so good? i have no idea. I seriously can't stop freaking out. I went to the 8:30 showing tonight with my 2 cousins MaryAnne & Lauren and her friend Kbre. She's cool :)
While waiting in line, I broke out the good ole Phase 10 cards. Can't go anywhere without those bad boys. We started playing, us 4 girls and then we ended up having everyone around us in line playing. We had Dallin, Jen, the whole crew. It was awesome. I love friendly people in St. George.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog!! I can't wait to see all the pictures of me on here:) And yes Inception was good...but the ending bugs me too. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally saw you! yay! and. it was QUITE crazy, huh? i'm definitely gonna need to be seeing it again haha.

    ReplyDelete